Home | Mailing List | Specifications | Care and Feeding | Modifications | Vendors | Literature
Larry here the info
Best of all, its a Ford Motor Company Credit Repo failure.
1. VIN# 1FALP54N1VA133109
2. Date of malfunction Sometime between 11/19/04 when purchased and 08/23/05 When Ford Motor Co repossessed the vehicle
3. Where did the malfunction take place unknown
4. Odometer reading at time of malfunction 99,634
5. How fast were you traveling? Unknown
6. Were you accelerating or staying at a constant speed? Unknown
7. Estimated date of purchase, new or used? Ford Motor Credit finance so it must have cost a lot
8. Estimated Odometer reading at time of purchase between 84,927 and 99,634 miles
9. Full Name, address, and a good phone# to reach you at during the day and night.
Tom Guertin (redacted)
10. Brief description of the time of events leading towards the malfunction. (what did you hear and see before, during, and after the malfunction) Front Exhaust cam spun bending six intake valves
11. Customer service phone # you called and the name of the person you talked to. (if you can remember) I would image the Ford Motor Company dealer they purchased the vehicle from. (most likely a Mercury dealer in VA. since it has Mercury logo keys and dealer name.
12. Did you feel satisfied with the answers customer service provided? Explain. N/A
13. Which dealership did you take your vehicle in for service? (name, address, phone#)
14. What was the cause of failure determined by the dealer?
15. What was the cause of failure determined by you?
16. How much was your statement? (I hope you kept your receipt)
17. What can FOMOCO do to make you a satisfied Ford owner?
ęCopyright 2000 - 2008; all rights reserved by V8SHO